Production: The Final Pieces!

 Hello blog and welcome back to the final bit of how me and my group edited the film. This is the last part of what went down when we edited the film. As mentioned previously our group decided that it was best that we had "shifts" to edit the film. This was so everyone can have a fair share when editing the film. After I left the film with the amount of cutting I did even though it still needed some more cutting. I logged back on and noticed a lot was done since I edited. For example it was below the 2 minute mark. I noticed a lot more transitions and effect were added. The group did a lot but that does not mean that it is complete. There was still things that were needed and it was noticeable as well. When I got into my "shift", I logged in and quickly watched the film as if it was complete. First thing I did was think to myself what I could add that could make the film better. When I thought to myself I also remembered that one vital thing was not yet in the film. This was the credits! I began working on that as soon as possible. I just added them into clips that would just like disappear after a few seconds. Then afterwards a new credit would appear in a slightly different location but still on the screen. I did not finish them as it was a lot of credit that was needed to done. I logged off and let another member continue working on this. This summed up what I did for editing and ill catch you guys next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog